Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research -Uni-Turf indoor cricket floor
Uni-Turf Indoor Cricket Floor Installation
Uni-Turf Indoor Cricket Floor Installation
Day to day sport may not be taking place, but in many cases other life-saving activities are, for example mass Covid testing, mass Covid vaccination, food distribution hubs and some sports facilities have even been used by charities to organise presents for children at Christmas.
At Sports Surfaces UK we have been working with a number of sports facilities who have accessed funding to enable them to return to play in a Covid safe way.
Be it a new floor, fresh court markings, new equipment, a refurbishment of the existing floor to bring it back to standard – there are a wealth of refurbishment options we can advise you on and deliver.
Please speak to the team today to discuss your facility.
Back in November 2020, Garston Lifestyles Fitness Centre was one of the first ground-breaking community Covid testing centres to be rolled out across the city of Liverpool. Helping everyone who lives and works in Liverpool to go and get tested.
Following on from the testing centre, Sports Surfaces UK were asked to supply and install a SSUK Pulastic multiuse floor, ensuring the fitness centre remained a safe space for the whole community to enjoy.
Read the full case study here
Did you know HIIT (high intensity interval training) was used in the 1970’s by the athletics coach Peter Coe when setting sessions for his son Sebastian Coe! How things have changed… Check out this vibrant, shock absorbing and multi purpose Gerflor Sports floor! Chat to us today for details https://lnkd.in/dWVT6sg #coaching #sports #flooring #athletics #highintensityintervaltraining
690 sqm of 'May Green' Pulastic sports flooring
On a personal level, we are all being much more diligent about regularly washing and sanitizing our hands.
Even before the coronavirus outbreak, floor cleaning was critical for infection control. Although floors are not as high- touch as many other surfaces (door handles, light switches, etc.) contaminants in general can transfer very easily.
The fastest, most effective, and safest way to clean Pulastic floors is with a scrubber dryer. These instructions briefly review the preferred method. Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the information given.
• The chance of getting infected through a floor is relatively small. The advice is to avoid ground based sports exercises as much as possible or to use mats which are easy to clean after use.
• Follow the Pulastic cleaning advice and increase the frequency of cleaning to at least once a day and preferably more often (depending on use) where possible.
• There is a preference for machine cleaning (scrubber dryer) and to increase the dosage level of the Pulastic Eco Clean product to 1:100, instead of 1:200.
• Preferably no wet mopping. If a scrubber dryer is not available, use the increased dosage of Pulastic Eco Clean and apply with a mop, after letting the product sit (do not let it dry up), soak it up with a water vacuum cleaner.
• Clean used buckets, brushes, pads and cloths after use.
• Do not use any cleaning products or methods other than recommended by Pulastic, please check the standard cleaning advice for more information.
29 June 2020
A big thank you to the Sports Surfaces team, customers and suppliers for making the last 28 years so successful!
As well as celebrating our 28th Birthday today, we're also starting a Skye Blue Pulastic sports flooring installation at Testlands Hub in Southampton... And a sand, seal and new court markings project at Sharples High School in Bolton.
A great start to our 28th year in business!
Did you know we offer health checks for existing sports floors? Last weekend we went back to ACS International School, Hillingdon (32 years later) to give its Pulastic sports flooring an industrial mechanical deep clean.
To stop it from being slippy and looking worn, we stripped the surface of dirt, grease and old cleaning products.
Check out the pictures below… It looks brand new! Go to our maintenance page here for further information.
Once again Sports Surfaces UK has been accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) as having demonstrated compliance with and sound management of current health and safety legislation 🙌. Just another part of our ongoing commitment to health and safety in all that we do. Click here for a full list of our accreditations www.sportssurfacesuk.com