Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) refresher course complete!
We’ve just completed our Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) refresher course
Ensuring Sports Surfaces are completely up to date with health, safety, welfare and environmental issues on construction sites for a further 5 years!
During the course we covered:
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
Speak to the team about our unblemished health and safety record and the various other certificates we hold .