conocer chicos por telefono Sports Surfaces (UK) Ltd have a wealth of experience working on a multitude of different types of refurbishment projects. We are happy to advise you throughout your project.
http://calonline.com/?150=c2 We work on New Build installations but often work on refurbishments direct for the client.
get link Each project is different and we tailor to each customer’s needs.
http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-endlich-mit-gewinn-download&9a3=d5 Some examples of the types of refurbishments we have worked on are:
- We have recently installed a high end tongue & groove board over an existing timber surface then overlaid this with SSUK Pulastic – giving a modern, state of the art, fully sprung, floating system whilst reducing down time & strip out costs.
- In 2010 FIBA implemented a rule change meaning many facilities have out of date Basketball markings. We simply remove the old basketball markings and install new FIBA standard markings.
- We have over-laid our SSUK Pulastic seamless polyurethane over a tired old Granwood floor – eliminating strip-out costs. This has been a successful refurbishment method we have been undertaking for over 20 years.
- We have “boarded out” an existing timber surface then installed our Uni-Turf surface – this not only reduced waste and strip-out costs but it meant the finished floor height was not significantly affected which can happen when a timber floor is replaced.
- When the time comes, existing users of SSUK Pulastic may decide to go for a Facelift (FL) of their SSUK Pulastic floor – this is a fresh top polyurethane layer and new court marking, reusing the rubber base mat and giving the floor a new lease of life for half the cost of a strip out and new floor.
- We offer a full Mechanical Deep Clean service which can bring a dirty floor back to “as good as new” removing all the ground in dirt and grease that can build up on a sports floor.